COFFEE

Home Forums BigTrees Talk COFFEE

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    bigtreestechman
    Keymaster

Thanks Gagacabin!
    We’re down to the wire folks! Just 17 more contributions of $25 and Dana will have reached her goal of raising $4000 to help fight blood cancers.
    I mentioned that Dana got her cast off early. Since then she’s been driving twice a week over to Sonora for Physical Therapy. She’s going to the event no matter what but can only participate on skis if she gets the Dr. to sign off on her ability to ski. Even if she doesn’t get the go ahead from the Dr., she’s going to support the team and help out with logistics, etc.
    If you are one of the many generous BigTreesTechers who have contributed, THANK YOU! Please pass the word on to friends and neighbors!

gagacabin
    Participant

Coffee and big trees tech is a great combo for me in the morning. I am sure I am not alone.
    It has been discouraging to watch Dana’s goal slowing moving. Come on, lets’ end this snow curse.
    I want to give a big thanks to Dana for her part in this fight against cancer. Also, a big thanks to her better half for making this site possible.
    My hope is that in the next few days we can see that she has reached that goal.
    I did my part, have you?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.