Comcast out?

Home Forums BigTrees Talk Comcast out?

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    caleach
    Participant

Our Comcast is back on line now.😀

caleach
    Participant

I don’t know about the email addresses but with my two Comcast accounts I have my Bay Area phone as the primary on our home account and my cell as the primary on the BTV account. I seem to recall that I have the same notify email on both of them, but not 100% sure.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by caleach.
    skipamy
    Participant

Thanks for the info, I received an email from my thermostat saying that it had lost connection. I went to pge.com and didn’t see an outage, so was wondering what was happening. After seeing your note that it was Comcast, I logged into my Comcast account and lo and behold, it said there was an outage. No mention of when it was expected to be resolved, so thanks for the info.

BTW, comcast.net will not allow me to enter my email address or mobile phone number for the 2 accounts I have (home and BTV). It says it’s already associated with another account.

Can I combine Comcast accounts (like I do with PGE?)

caleach
    Participant

I just called Comcast and they said that our service is out to due outage in the area and they expect to have it fixed by 5 PM.

caleach
    Participant

My camera is down too, Karock near Pawnee

jebediah jake
    Participant

Tried to log into my webcams and Nest but both are offline. I checked to see if PGE was reporting any power outages in the area and they are not. Does anyone have any idea if there is a Comcast outage in the vicinity of Ottawa and Crow?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.