Fireworks!

Home Forums BigTrees Talk Fireworks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mr ellis
    Participant

I think it fundamentally absurd that fireworks of ANY kind would be tolerated ANYWHERE in the county of Calaveras given the drought, the fire danger level and just common sense. I wrote the Board members an email yesterday wondering about this and, of course, no response from our overworked politicians. Alas…

allen
    Participant

Yes, I will also call 911 if see or hear any fireworks!

bigtreestechman
    Keymaster

I agree, uttb. If you see or hear fireworks, call 911. I believe that even possession of fireworks in the Ebbetts Pass Fire District is illegal.

uttb
    Participant

A not so friendly suggestion. Call 911 immediately if you see anyone using them.

allen
    Participant

Just a friendly reminder that fireworks are BANNED in Calaveras County east of Murphys along the Highway 4 corridor.

Translation: No fireworks allowed east of Murphys. If you are in Arnold, you are east of Murphys. If you are in Camp Connell you are east of Murphys. If you are in Dorrington you are east of Murphys. If you are ANYWHERE east of Murphys, fireworks are BANNED!

If anyone has friends coming up, tell them to leave their fireworks at home.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.