Garage Door Opener

Home Forums Cabin Maintenance Garage Door Opener

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    michelle s
    Participant

Too late! I had Barton Overhead Door come from Sonora, and they did a fine enough job, came when they said and installed it no problem.

The cool thing is this app they recommended:
    “MyQ”. It opens/closes the garage door remotely from your phone. It also reports status, such as how long it has been open/closed. Now if I’m getting a delivery up there, I can remotely open it and have UPS put it in my garage, and close it after they leave. So awesome! Plus, how many times have I driven away and wondered if I left it open? Honestly, this makes the upgrade well worth it. Seems to work with almost any newish garage door so give it a try!

Kuma
    Participant

Juston does GREAT work! I am very happy with the door he put in for me in Arnold

w.eppler
    Participant

Michelle,

Regarding Juston.
    He owns Eppler Garage Door company and has repaired or replaced several doors in Arnold. His company is in Livermore but we own a home in Dorrington and he is up there a lot so could probably help you out if you don’t have a local. . His contact is 925-577-4009.
    Hope that helps.
    Bill

michelle s
    Participant

Our garage opener died over this winter, too. I am not sure if we can just replace the motor, or if we need a whole new door. Anyone know who to call? Does Juston still do these up here?

AZbunch
    Participant

For: W.eppler… Thanks for the info! I don’t live full-time up there but should be making a trip or two before winter. When I have a firm date I’ll check back and see what can be worked out…thanks again!

w.eppler
    Participant

Yes, Kuma! He does! And he’s around this weekend! Try calling 2097952575.

Kuma
    Participant

For w.eppler,
    Does your son Juston install new doors in the Arnold area? I am looking to put a new door in at a cabin I bought this past year. it had a door at one point and its covered over with plywood now.

w.eppler
    Participant

Greetings–my son is a professional garage door installer–very good and great prices! He will be in the area this weekend and said he could/would help you out. If you can call him by noon today (Friday, September 9), he can talk things through with you and can make sure he will have what you decide. His name is Juston (yes, “Justin” but with an “o”), and his number is (925)577-4099.

AZbunch
    Participant

I’m considering installing a garage door opener for a roll-up. Any recommendations for local installer? Thanks!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.