Lube Room

Home Forums BigTrees Talk Lube Room

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    cabin
    Participant

I was there on Monday July 6. NO food.They ran out on Sunday at some point and the suppliers were not scheduled for a couple more days. Glad they are doing well but we couldn’t try the food! Backyard is very nice.
    Too bad they could not have opened earlier so they would have some idea of the turnout and could have made more profit on the long weekend. I suppose they are just happy to be finished with the county and the hoops they had to jump through.

Skip
    Participant

Spent a few hours the night of the 3rd when they opened. Place looked great, watched a beautiful sunset over the meadow. So glad they are back. The parking lot was heavy all weekend.

bigtreestechman
    Keymaster

We stopped by this evening. It was like old times. It looks pretty much the same, has the same friendly spirit of the old days, and was plenty busy.
    They’re opening mid-day-ish most days. The grill is open until customers run out or 9PM-ish and the bar is open until customers run out or Midnight-ish or 2am-ish if the house is still packed.
    It’s a full bar but I’m not sure I’d be bold enough to order some fancy-smanchy drink. They could probably mix it but you might find yourself sitting lonely 😉 That’s the way it is up here.
    The menu consists of burgers, dogs, fries, onion rings and the like. Prices aren’t McDonald’s but very reasonable for this neck of the woods IMHO!
    We’re going to go back to becoming regulars starting now.

BTW, we’re going to keep going to Camp Connell as well. Live Music in the back yard and great company inside!

mtndad
    Participant

Open or not open?

Have you tried it?

Demby
    Participant

Not open yet. Just stopped by and now they are saying they will open at 5PM today!!!! Yea

itsleah
    Participant

YAY!!! 😃

beth
    Participant

The Lube Room is open!

beth
    Participant

My husband spoke to one of the owners. If all the county inspections pass today then the Lube Room will open at 12:00pm tomorrow, July 3rd. Lets hope the inspections pass!

allen
    Participant

I heard “through the grapevine” that the whole deal is still in escrow. Is it true? I dunno’. Just sayin’ that’s what I heard.

mtndad
    Participant

What’s going on?

Paving in front of lube Room was done and handicapped striped.
    Now they re-paved it. What happened did CalTrans get involved??

seadog
    Participant

Ask the Director of Public Works.

Demby
    Participant

Lady I talked to at the Lube Room said they hoped to open by the end of the month (have we heard that before??). They were finishing up the kitchen and having a meeting to train employees.

Kuma
    Participant

Any word yet if the old Lube room is open again?
    Just wondering, thanks

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.