Bob Cat in Dorrington.. walking up my driveway!

Home Forums BigTrees Talk Bob Cat in Dorrington.. walking up my driveway!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    dhumph
    Participant

We saw a small one on Navajo a couple of years ago. It was pouncing on bugs in the middle of the road mid-day

whynotsnow
    Participant

That is a big bear, great picture! Oh, and this was the 2nd time a bobcat has walked up my driveway in about a month!

KabinKennedy
    Participant

Last spring I had 2 bobcats crouched under my attached carport eyeing a gray squirrel trying to get into my bird feeder. They bolted when I raised the window blinds.

But check out the attached photo from this past Wednesday morning at 7 AM. I kept looking over my shoulder all day. Shoshone near Sierra Parkway and Boards Crossing.

Attachments:
    itsleah
    Participant

Awesome girl!! You see all the cool stuff!!

carlshome
    Participant

About two months ago I saw a bobcat casually walking across my property within 10 feet of my cabin in the mid afternoon. Two weeks later I see him again in mid afternoon, this time walking maybe 30 feet from my cabin. I’ve never seen one in Dorrington before in the 15 years we’ve been here. I live on Indian Rock near the very end of Sierra Parkway.

Assuming it is the same bobcat, he’s being pretty brazen.

whynotsnow
    Participant

And I have a large domestic cat! OMG, don’t let your pets out now.. I already lost one a year ago!

whynotsnow
    Participant

Be careful!! A small bob cat just walked up my driveway as I was taking items out of my trunk! Holy crap! We both stared at each other and I said get the hell away! Sierra Parkway and Boards Crossing !The cat just looked at me and did not move!
    Neighbors, this was at 6:00 PM!

• This topic was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by whynotsnow.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.