Rant – Arnold Dorrington businesses

Home Forums BigTrees Talk Rant – Arnold Dorrington businesses

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Flyer
    Participant

I did not want to start naming names but those that you named have been very good about service. They are part of the “but not all” group.

Camp Con
    Participant

I have found that the majority of business owners and workers in the Arnold area great. Especially at Ebbetts Pass Sporting Goods, the Outhouse, Arnold Clothing and Boot, Ace and Sarafinas.

Of course, there will always be a few sourpusses out their at the local businesses, just like anywhere.

bigtreestechman
    Keymaster

Oh, I forgot… in every response I make, until she has met her goal… Please Contribute to find the cure!
    Click HERE!

bigtreestechman
    Keymaster

huh, I’m surprised at that… Most of the shops up here are very appreciative of all their customers, whether they be locals, part time residents, one time visitors from the US, or foreigners.
    Most (but unfortunately not all) of the locals are also aware and appreciative of the contribution that visitors make to the local economy.
    Never is a strong word… one of the strongest, and when put in all caps takes on an even more ominous tone…
    I’m curious as to how local businesses have never expressed their appreciation for your business in our community. I would guess that every business owner and manager would also like to know how appreciation was not expressed because pretty much all of them are quite thankful for your patronage!

Flyer
    Participant

We do not live here in the mountains but have had cabins up here since the mid 80’s.
    We try to always spend money shopping, gas, restaurants, cabin supplies etc. up in Arnold and Dorrington and not bring everything up. We understand business and if we, as part timers, do not support these businesses they will not be here when we need them. But I have seen for years that many of these, not all, businesses NEVER seem like they appreciate business we bring. Now granted many of the folks that are working are employees but companies attitudes resonate from the top down. Maybe just a little ” hi good to see you again and thanks for your business” would be nice occasionally.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.