Roaming Dogs

Home Forums BigTrees Talk Roaming Dogs

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    bigtreestechman
    Keymaster

saw one of them today down near Dorrington Realty. I’m sure the other was near by and the one I saw looked quite healthy and happy. I suspect someone’s just letting them roam. If they keep roaming I just may adopt them… very nice mannered dogs though they wouldn’t give me the time of day when they followed me home on my bicycle the other day.
    😉

gagacabin
    Participant

I saw two dogs with collars two days ago on the drop cam at the cabin.(3000 block of Shoshone) They hung around for a few minutes then were on their way. They looked healthy to me too.
    Hope they find their home soon.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by gagacabin.
    Sierrashoo
    Participant

Our roaming pair appear to still be roaming. Terri Rogers of Mountain Resort Realty seems to have been visited by these same guys as well. Is there a place to check for missing dogs in the county? They sure seem to be covering some territory. From her blog:

“Roxy had two male wonder dogs visit her at the house the other day – she was pretty excited to have some friends around. I call them wonder dogs because I couldn’t figure out their breed or where they came from They joined us at the office for some playtime until a passer-by with his dogs drew them away for a walk – haven’t seen them since.”

bigtreestechman
    Keymaster

Not exactly where they picked me up but I think it was these same dogs that followed me home from a bike ride today. I didn’t even know they were there until I stopped at my back door and they just kept on going out into the back yard.
    They looked healthy, happy, not stressed, and confident. They didn’t make a sound, didn’t pay a bit of attention to me, and just went on to smell the smells that my two dogs have left in the yard. By the time I went in and put my bike away there was no sign of them.
    I’m at the corner of Kenshaw and Wikami.
    They were beautiful dogs… I suspect that if the owner doesn’t start keeping better track of them, they’ll be gone to someone who cares more for them.

Sierrashoo
    Participant

Hi folks

Just a heads up. There were two super-cute medium sized brindle colored dogs with collars and tags roaming on the north side of Hwy 4 and Ottawa today around 1:00 PM. At first I thought they were coyotes, but they were someone’s puppies. I pulled over and called to them, but they bolted back over the Highway and up Ottawa. Hope they made it home safely.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.