Someone bought Dorrington?

Home Forums BigTrees Talk Someone bought Dorrington?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    byscbn
    Participant

I dream of a jalapeno bacon cheeseburger, 2 beers and a game of horshoes at the Grand Re-Opening……Please make it so!

allen
    Participant

In an earlier post I said the “sell” was in escrow. Should have been the “sale” was in escrow. I hate making stupid mistakes! 🙁

• This reply was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by allen.
    mtndad
    Participant

Lot of work going on, finally.

Still not open.

New pictures on Face Book, search Lube Room Saloon

• This reply was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by mtndad.
    • This reply was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by mtndad.
    skisnxs
    Participant
    Skip
    Participant

I have been to Alice’s many times and always enjoyed it.

allen
    Participant

I don’t think Bonnie knows for sure when or even if the Lube Room will open. It’s looking good now though.

allen
    Participant

I talked to Bonnie Seville, the current owner, yesterday and her son is having some work done on the Lube Room. She said they tore the old fence down, which she didn’t know about, so now they have rebuild it in order to get a liquor license. I’m not sur if she meant liquor or beer & wine license. Bonnie also said those Bay Area people are “different!” 🙂 The people that are buying it are from the Bay Area.

x10
    Participant

I heard that the new owner is from the family that has Alice’s Restaurant up on the Skyline in Woodside. I have never been there yet, but have heard about it for years and I think it would be a good “fit”.

allen
    Participant

Last I heard “unofficially” was the sell was in escrow and supposed have closed on September of 2014. If that’s true, the deal must have fallen through. I believe Bonnie Seville still owns it (the late Arden Seville’s wife). We have a cabin in Dorrington Meadows but haven’t talked to Bonnie since last year.

allen
    Participant

deleted – duplicate post……

• This reply was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by allen.
    mtndad
    Participant

Frog Jump is doable,

It takes 30 days after posting before you can sell liquor.

Plenty of time.

skisnxs
    Participant

Not sure about license status but I talked with the new proprietor and they are shooting to be open by Frog Jump weekend.

mtndad
    Participant

I hope I am wrong, but looking today at the ABC home page and then to On-Sale licenses, no mention of the Lube Room. (Lube Room surrendered) .

Also, same search, New application report for March 12, the Lube Room is not mentioned.

If there is a site where we can get more information, I would like to know it.

http://www.abc.ca.gov/datport/SubDlyNuRep.asp?p_sort=mailing
    http://www.abc.ca.gov/datport/AHCityRep.asp

seadog
    Participant

Lube Room in May and Dorrington Hotel a bit later.

Camp Con
    Participant

You mean the Dorrinton Hotel and the Lube Room?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.