Tree Faller

Home Forums BigTrees Talk Tree Faller

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Rich Owen
    Participant

As already mentioned, Brian Gundert, The Tree Whisperer, is licensed and does really great work. He has done tree falling and trimming for me for 8-10 years. A couple of years ago, a large fir started to topple over towards our cabin but got hung-up in an adjoining tree. Brian was able to fell the tree clear of the cabin and saved us monumental damage ot the cabin if the tree had continued on its path towards the cabin. He is professional and a really nice guy and has reasonable rates. I would highly recommend him. His contact info listed in original two posts.
    Rich Owen
    Cabbage Patch

carlshome
    Participant

Brian Gundert, the Tree Whisperer, has done a lot of tree work for me. Falling trees and climbing trees to limb them up high. He can also be reached on his cell: 209-840-2546.

carlshome

K6OAK
    Participant

You might try Brian, the “Tree Whisperer” in Arnold: 795-7332. He is licensed and reasonable, but may be busy as well.

grizcoach
    Participant

@Chipmunk….didn’t have the sound on when I watched it. I was so impressed with the technology, I didn’t worry about sound. It seems like that genre tho’. Odd choice for a video of cutting trees……

chipmunk
    Participant

@ grizcoach is that Arab music in the video?

grizcoach
    Participant

Or you could buy one of these:

grizcoach
    Participant

You will be pleased with Ron & A-1. They took down an 80-90ft pine, cut and chipped everything up and removed all traces of the tree in 1 hour. Was very pleased.

bigtreestechman
    Keymaster

whoops… just called Dave and his message says they’re not taking on any new work.
    A-1 tree service is next.

bigtreestechman
    Keymaster

Aside from Dave Finn (who I will contact) any recommendations for a licensed and insured tree faller?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.