Tree trimming/removal

Home Forums Cabin Maintenance Tree trimming/removal

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    allen
    Participant

If you send me a “private reply” with your phone number, address, name and email, I can call the contractor I’m talking about and get you an estimate. Also, leave a yellow caution tape ribbon or some kind of ribbon on the tree and let me know which part needs to be cut or trimmed.

Allen.

allen
    Participant

A contractor gave me the name of another guy that’s supposed to be cheaper then Dave Finn or Jason. I’m not at home right now, but I think we have his card. If we do, I’ll let you know later tonight or tomorrow (Sunday). This guy is insured and takes all the sash away.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by allen.
    caleach
    Participant

We used Dave Finn to take down some trees, including one Oak.
    Can highly recommend him, very professional and prompt.
    Steve

Karocker
    Participant

I have had great success with A1 tree service in Murphy’s 736-6786. They also had the best pricing.
    http://www.a-1treeserviceinc.com

guyo
    Participant

The number I have for Jason Roland is 768-8733.

mtndad
    Participant

I suggest Dave Finn. 795-7649. He takes care of all paper work and is insured.
    Although, I’m not sure he is doing oaks. I’m sure he will recommend someone if he doesn’t.

vnj
    Participant

It has been over four years since we had a tall dead tree removed. We think the gentleman’s name was Jason Rolands or something close to that. Currently our insurance company wants some large branches removed from the old oak tree that in places overhangs our roof. Does anyone know how to contact Jason? Alternatively does someone have a recommendation for someone to trim some LARGE branches that overhang our roof. We would like it to be done by someone who not only takes care of the insurance company’s concerns but also maintains the beauty of the tree.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.