Wall heater needed

Home Forums BigTrees Talk Wall heater needed

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    ChillinChumash
    Participant

Thank you for the offers. I believe our heater opening is small, as in 10 x 17. So, if either DeeBee or ndamico has one close to that size that works, we may be interested. Reply to me in here and I can send an email address or cell phone. Thank you!

allen
    Participant

Is it 110 volt or 120 volt? We had to replace an old 110 volt electric heater in our place several years ago but could not find an exact replacement. Ended up replacing it with a NuTone heater but had to make the wall cutout larger.

DeeBee
    Participant

I have a number of wall heaters after converting my
    house to a gas furnace. I can remove the heaters for
    you if you are interested.

ndamico
    Participant

are you talking about the old wall heaters (chill chasers) that are in many rooms of our cabins? our cabin has several which work but they are all disconnected from our panel. if you know how to get it out you are welcome to one of oours.

ChillinChumash
    Participant

Thank you for the info. We have tried Lowe’s with no success. It is an electric wall heater. We will try Calaveras Climate.

bigtreestechman
    Keymaster

if you are talking about an electric heater rather than gas, you might have a look at Lowes in Sonora.

CalBear
    Participant

I know Ebbetts Pass Gas installs and they are easy to work with and follow through…you could probably also try Bill at Calaveras Climate at 795-6006.

ChillinChumash
    Participant

Does anyone on here know where the best place to buy a wall heater might be? Our bedroom wall heater stopped working and we need to replace it soon. We cannot find one with the exact dimensions to fit the existing opening. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.