White Pines Lake inaccessible this summer?

Home Forums BigTrees Talk White Pines Lake inaccessible this summer?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    nkruse
    Participant
    cmon4day
    Participant

Its seems obvious that this winter has damaged many roads in the county. I’m sure there are higher priority repairs than the road to White Pines Lake. For example, I would rather see Snowshoe Thompson be repaired sooner than the road to the WP Lake. I’m sure there are many Calaveras County homeowners who be pissed if the road to the lake was repaired before roads providing access in and around their communities.

tortuga
    Participant

Michael C. Oliveira
    District 3
    Includes the communities of Douglas Flat, Murphys, Brice Station, Forest Meadows, Hathaway Pines, Avery, Arnold, White Pines, Dorrington, Camp Connell, Cottage Springs, Skyhigh, Tamarack, Sherman Acres and part of Vallecito.

Mailing:
    891 Mountain Ranch Road
    San Andreas, CA 95249

Phone: (209) 286-9007
    Email: mcoliveira@co.calaveras.ca.us

The other supervisors are:
    Gary Tofanelli
    Phone: (209) 286-9002
    Email: GTofanelli@co.calaveras.ca.us

Jack Garamendi
    Phone: (209) 286-9003
    Email: jgaramendi@co.calaveras.ca.us

Dennis Mills
    Phone: (209) 286-9050
    Email: DMills@co.calaveras.ca.us

Clyde Clapp
    Phone: (209) 286-9059
    Email: cclapp@co.calaveras.ca.us

grizcoach
    Participant

Who are the people that we should be sending these letters to? Can someone provide the emails of the people where we should direct our concerns to?

Thanks

tortuga
    Participant

Looks like the county is not prioritizing summer recreation — White Pines Lake may be difficult to enjoy this summer as the road is in need of repairs that the county will not address until late Summer. If you family enjoys White Pines, it may be worth your time to write a letter.

Attachments:
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.